[453_tmc] Re: Very Imp:System Implementation

  • From: "Logen Watkins" <slapkey@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 453_tmc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 1 Oct 2008 12:32:08 -0400

Hey,

I will probably make changes to my functions based on what the network group
provides to me -- so yes there will be changes, but don't worry about them,
I'll add them when I read through what the network group submits to me.

I'll be there at 130, but I do have class at 230 so we'll have to get a move
on if we're going to attempt it...

-logen