[453_tmc] Re: Camera Node Data

  • From: "Logen Watkins" <slapkey@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 453_tmc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 1 Oct 2008 12:28:11 -0400

Well I think that we still have a car selection issue here.  They may be
sending the boxes, but we've still got to be able to select cars.  so while
you're no longer drawing cars, i think what you may need to be able to do is
record a click on the active screen, determine which car's box that was in,
to select a car.  right?  or is there an easier way to do this that i'm
missing?