[453_tmc] Re: Camera Node Data

  • From: "Chris Rodgers" <Rodger4@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 453_tmc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 01 Oct 2008 11:58:22 -0400

That's an excellent question. You could help Logen with the Network API. I think it's going to be a big job, so two minds should help. You guys are going to have to write a program that interfaces with our database and the network, so you could split the job that way (i.e. one of you take database interfacing and networking for the other). The network guy is going to have to write code that decodes the buffers and uses the database guy's functions to write to the database. The database guy is going to have to periodically check the database for new commands and use the network guy's functions to send those to the cams (I think, unless Logen decided not to).

What does anyone think?

On Wed, 01 Oct 2008 07:58:22 -0400, <dcmille@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

So, apparently the Camera group is sending us the video with the boxes
already around the cars.  What exactly am I going to be working on now?

-Dan