[3rdlightning] Schedule 16-17 May (UNCLASSIFIED)

  • From: "White, Matthew J 2LT MIL USA TRADOC" <matt.white3@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "3rd PLT" <3rdlightning@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 May 2012 19:17:00 -0400

UNCLASSIFIED
War Wombats,

Tomorrow begins range time for ASAT. Formation is 0430 outside the Troop where
we will be conducting a PCI for all items on the packing list.

Worn-
ACU
Patrol Cap
FLC
Gloves / Eye Pro
Camelback (Water Source)
ID Card / ID Tags
Sensitive Items (issued Thursday morning)
*** ALL SENSITIVE ITEMS WILL BE SECURED WITH 550 CORD

Ruck and Assault Pack
Green Sleeping Bag/ Byvie Cover
Sleeping Mat
Poncho
Wet Weather Top and Bottom
Hygiene Kit
Flashligh w/ Red Lens
25' 550 Cord
Extra shirt, socks, undergarments, ACU.

We are scheduled to come back to the Troop at 1900 on Friday.

Tomorrow will probably be a hectic day, make sure you have everything together
and get a good nights sleep tonight.
White
UNCLASSIFIED