[3rdlightning] schedule 16 May (UNCLASSIFIED)

  • From: "White, Matthew J 2LT MIL USA TRADOC" <matt.white3@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "3rd PLT" <3rdlightning@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 May 2012 19:12:05 -0400

UNCLASSIFIED
War dingos,

Tomorrow is the last day of your ASAT classroom experience.  We will once again
be doing PRT in the morning 0545, leader will be LT Coleman.
Class once again starts at 0800.

I still need AARs from a lot of you, please get those done ASAP.

Finally, this is the packing list for Thursday. All items are mandatory, so you
might want to make sure you have them before its too late tomorrow night.

Worn-
ACU
Patrol Cap
FLC
Gloves / Eye Pro
Camelback (Water Source)
ID Card / ID Tags
Sensitive Items (issued Thursday morning)
*** ALL SENSITIVE ITEMS WILL BE SECURED WITH 550 CORD

Ruck-
Green Sleeping Bag/ Byvie Cover
Sleeping Mat
Poncho