[3rdlightning] May 21 Fun Stuff

  • From: "Loftus, John G 2LT MIL USA TRADOC" <john.g.loftus@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 3rdlightning@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 20 May 2012 16:28:06 -0400

Hey guys hope you all had a lovely weekend. A few reminders:

1. Revised AAR memos are due tomorrow Monday 21 May by 0900 (start of class)
2. Combatives is scheduled for tomorrow morning at 0530. Make sure you are in
the dojo, changed and ready to get sweaty and roll around with a bunch of dudes
at 0530 (don't get too excited)
3. Make sure you all print out the weekly schedule and carry it on you at all
times from now on. For this week I can make copies and hand them out before
class.
4. There are mandatory POV inspections tomorrow, so everyone bring your
vehicles.
5. Tomorrows classes included Threat Organization and Tactics, Direct Fire
Planning and Safety Stand Down/ Environmental Health.
6. REMEMBER WE HAVE A QUIZ TOMORROW AS WELL OVER MANEUVER. SO I SUGGEST
EVERYONE STUDY.

Check out the attachments for PRT/ Training schedule.

Lets pound out this week and get ready for a long four day weekend.

Loftus