[24hoursupport] program question

  • From: "Bobbie" <bobbiet@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 25 May 2002 20:14:55 -0400

Country Lane Graphics Stationery - Patriotic 01
I have a couple of files that are Print Shop gold.  When I go to open =
them from "my documents", the screen pops up "open with".  PS is not in =
that group of options.  Is there some way to put it in there?  I =
probably won't remember where the file was made the next time I go to =
use it.... :o)

Thanks,
Bobbie
=20