[24hoursupport] program question

  • From: "Bobbie" <bobbiet@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 May 2002 16:28:53 -0400

I sent this in a couple of days again and it must have been lost in cyberspace,
so I'll try again!

I have a couple of files that are Print Shop gold.  When I go to open
them from "my documents", the screen pops up "open with".  PS is not in that
group of options.  Is there some way to put it in there?  I
probably won't remember where the file was made the next time I go to use

Thanks,
Bobbie

Subject field OR by logging into the Web interface at