[24hoursupport] Re: Hard drive or mobo??

  • From: 0e60wq102@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: 24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2004 18:15:05 -0700 (PDT)

 My advice to get Drive Image also I would add to run a backup copy o= f an
OS with no problems.
Ram sticks should always be of the same exact kind if you want to run more =
than one.

System Suite programs such as offered by Norton or others include a ram
stickchecker to test them. If you want to upgrade your ram, it is better to
either get one big stick, or several smaller ones all exactly the same in
every way including make, size, type, manufacturer, and so on.