[24hoursupport] Re: 486 case

  • From: our kitty <sweetiepie@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 05 May 2002 16:41:19 -0500

Well, so now there's differing opinions, and personally I just don't
know.  I wouldn't want to fry a ATX mobo, and if it isn't powerful
enough for a lot of add-ons, I can see getting a ATX power supply for
the power if nothing else.  Can the AT case itself actually be adapted
to an ATX mobo if also using an ATX power supply, or is it just a
no-go?

Raphael

Jim Harris wrote:

> I diagree, one can purchase an adapter plug at www.cyberguys.com and I think
> that the power supply is hot enough.  hhlake

Subject field OR by logging into the Web interface at