[1stPickSoftware] yBook

  • From: "Christy" <snowy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 1stpicksoftware@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 22 May 2002 12:45:31 -0400

yBook
http://members.iinet.net.au/~simonh/spacejock/yBook.html
Freeware
Windows 95 or above.
This reader was designed to emulate a paperback novel on your
computer screen. It's a very clean, easy-to-use e-book viewer.
yBook is a freeware ebook reader which will load text files and
display the contents on side-by-side pages just like an open
book. (Supports TXT, TEXT, HTML and RTF files) You can resize the
book, adjust the margins, change the text and paper colours and
search for words or phrases.