[1stPickSoftware] DS Clock

  • From: "Christy" <snowy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 1stpicksoftware@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 21 May 2002 10:05:56 -0400

DS Clock
Freeware
http://www.dualitysoft.com/dsclock/index.html
Windows=AE 95/98/ME/NT4/2000/XP

DS Clock is a digital desktop clock that displays variable date
and time information built from the format string.
The program allows you to fully customize its look and feel.  You
can select any combination of date and time, pick custom colors
and fonts, set custom sound to play at the top of the hour, etc.
DS Clock can synchronize your computer's clock with Atomic Time
Servers.