[1stPickSoftware] A Simple Diary

  • From: "Christy" <snowy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 1stpicksoftware@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 23 May 2002 10:14:49 -0400

A Simple Diary
http://www.webbedfeetuk.com/diary/
Windows '95, '98, '98 SE, ME, 2000, NT & XP.
Freeware

A Simple Diary is more then the name implies.
It is small but powerful. It has interesting features and
options.  A Simple Diary has an easy-to-navigate month-to-month
calendar. There is also has a to-do list and personal message
alarm. You specify the number of times it sounds. A clean up
function can delete all entries before the current date.  This is
a great way to keep an electronic diary.