[1stPickSoftware] Re: Index.dat Suite 2.7.3

  • From: Jeremy Harrison <jeremygharrison@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 1stpicksoftware@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2005 23:54:32 +0000 (GMT)

A question which comes out of this (and isn't
obviously answered by the web-site) - why should I
want it? - i.e. what's an index.dat file and why might
I want to get rid of them?

Jeremy

http://support.it-mate.co.uk/?mode=Products&p=index.datsuite

http://support.it-mate.co.uk/?mode=Products&act=DL&p=index.datsuite