[1stPickSoftware] Index.dat Suite 2.7.3

  • From: "Mike" <mikebike@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 1stpicksoftware@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2005 14:19:30 -0800

Index.dat Suite

Current Version: 2.7.5
Freeware
http://support.it-mate.co.uk/?mode=Products&p=index.datsuite

Index.dat Suite is a rather unique program that allows you not only to
delete the index.dat files, temporary internet files, temp files, cookies
and history, but it also allows you to view the index.dat files on your
system.

Index.dat Suite's current features include:
- View and delete index.dat files
- View and delete Temporary Internet Files (TIF)
- View and delete Cookies
- View and delete History
- View and delete Temp files
- View and delete Recent Documents
- Delete Typed URL's (2.6.6 beta and above)
- Auto-generation of batch file to assist in deleting the index.dat files in
DOS.
- Optional add to RunOnce registry key
- Optional deletion of swap file (9x users only)
- Optional defrag after file deletion
- Full application logging

What's new
Fixed: Batch file verification procedure
Added: Disable "Always verify batch file contents after file generation"
option

Download link
http://support.it-mate.co.uk/?mode=Products&act=DL&p=index.datsuite

http://support.it-mate.co.uk/?mode=Products&act=FAQ&p=index.datsuite
http://support.it-mate.co.uk/index.asp?mode=Products&act=FAQ&p=index.datsuite

How To's
http://support.it-mate.co.uk/?mode=Products&act=How_To&p=index.datsuite
Not sure how to use a particular feature? Find the answers here.

Mike  ~ It is a good day if I learned something new.
See my Anti-Virus pages
<http://www3.telus.net/mikebike/mikes_virus_page.htm>
A Technical Support Alliance Charter Member