[1stPickSoftware] File Slicer

  • From: "Christy" <snowy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 1stpicksoftware@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 24 May 2002 10:00:33 -0400

File Slicer
http://www.9cy.com/members/krazygamer/fileslicer.htm
Freeware

Split large files into smaller pieces in any one of three ways.
You can specify the number of parts you need, the size of the
parts, or choose the option designed specifically for splitting
up files for floppy disk use. Also, you
have the ability to chop your files in bytes, kilobytes, or
megabytes. This makes it extremely easy to transfer large files
between different computers whether or not they're networked.