[1stPickSoftware] ABC Security Protector

  • From: "Mike" <mikebike@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 1stpicksoftware@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 24 May 2002 20:12:38 -0700

ABC Security Protector  Version: 3.2
http://www.softheap.com/nomsdos.html

 Size: 530Kb
 OS: Win95/98/ME
 Price: Free

ABC Security Protector is a nice free password protected security
utility, which enables you to protect your PC by disabling some
features like: use of the MS-DOS command prompt in
Windows and real mode DOS applications from within the
Windows shell, and disable function keys on boot up like the
F5, F6 and F8 keys. The program is very useful if you want to
disable the lowlevel access to your system. It's easy to use,
reliably protected by the password and excellent online help
is also available. Try our free password and security tools.
Free downloads.
++ There is more on the web site.

http://www3.telus.net/mikebike
See my Anti-Virus pages ~ http://virusinfo.hackfix.org