[1stPickSoftware] FastFolder

  • From: "Christy" <snowy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 1stpicksoftware@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2004 10:14:17 -0400

FastFolder
Freeware
http://www.dogkennels.net/fastfolder/

FastFolder by BB is a background program which allows quick
access to any of eight pre-selected folders from the system tray.
It provides a fast way to navigate directories without requiring
My Computer.

The code in this program is designed to use minimum system
resources. It is written in VB6, with all of the files loaded to
one directory for easy drag and drop installation and removal.
Separate executable files handle larger external routines to
preserve system memory. There are no embedded images, text or OLE
functions.

This program is a FREE full working version. There are NO
registry changes or secret files made. FastFolder by BB contains
no Spyware or AdWare, and is totally non-intrusive.