[1stPickSoftware] Web Gallery Mate

  • From: "Christy" <snowy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 1stpicksoftware@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2004 10:13:23 -0400

Web Gallery Mate
Freeware
http://www.cooleosoft.com/index.htm

With Web Gallery Mate, You can build your own
professionally-looking web gallery endowed with your personality
in moments. In short, Web Gallery Mate is an online gallery
publishing software on windows platform. It can help you publish
digital photos over the Internet in an almost effortless way: the
only thing that you should do is to add funny descriptions and
amazing titles to your beloved photos, and then let Web Gallery
Mate do the rest for you!

Share your photos and your happiness with friends around the
world right NOW with Web Gallery Mate!