[1stPickSoftware] Back4Win

  • From: "Christy" <snowy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 1stpicksoftware@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2003 10:04:58 -0400

Back4Win
Freeware
http://www.alistairgeorge.com/b4win/

Losing Data (computer files) is at least disconcerting, at most
potential failure of your business!. Backup software used
regularly, insures your computer against these losses by storing
copies of your data in a safe place. Back4Win is free, and is
highly regarded by thousands of users as a no-cost solution for
data integrity. Business users should seriously consider the very
low cost of $24.95 for Back4WinXP which, along with many other
features, automatically keeps all versions of critical files, so
you can go back to any version. This 'Stealth' mode makes
Back4WinXP tremendously more secure than regular backups.