[1stPickSoftware] Math Art

  • From: "Christy" <snowy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 1stpicksoftware@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2003 10:07:13 -0400

Math Art
Freeware
http://bethsanswers.com/mathart/index.htm

Beth's Math Art draws Mandelbrot-set and Julia-set images.  It
runs very fast, has many color options and the images can be
zoomed in using a mouse.  It also animates and has a variety of
mathematical extensions to the standard images.  It runs under
Microsoft Windows 95/98/ME/NT/2000/XP and requires Internet
Explorer to view the help.