[1stPickSoftware] IMsecure

  • From: "Mike" <mikebike@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 1stpicksoftware@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2003 17:29:50 -0700

IMsecure Pro Free Trial
<http://www.zonelabs.com/store/content/company/products/imsp/trial/imspDownlo
adTrial.jsp>
Windows 98SE/ME/2000 Pro/XP
Zone Labs=AE IMsecure is the first comprehensive instant messaging (IM)
security solution for any program that accesses the most popular IM services
such as AOL Instant Messenger, MSN Messenger and Yahoo! Messenger. IMsecure
Pro ensures that IM conversations are private and secure, protecting PCs and
valuable personal information from spammers, identity thieves, hackers and
predators who exploit vulnerable IM connections. IMsecure Pro protects the
PC transparently, regardless of service or client used, requiring no change
to existing habits or software. Use it with the awarding-winning
ZoneAlarm=AE Pro to secure your computer, your browser, your email, and your
IM activity. All your major Internet activities are now protected by Zone
Labs.

http://www.mwn.ca/
See my Anti-Virus pages  UPDATED 14/08/03
<http://www3.telus.net/mikebike/mikes_virus_page.htm>
<virusinfo-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?Subject=3Dsubscribe>
A Technical Support Alliance Charter Member