[1stPickSoftware] Abakt

  • From: "Christy" <snowy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 1stpicksoftware@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2004 13:05:49 -0400

Abakt
Freeware (GPL)
http://www.xs4all.nl/~edienske/abakt/index.html#desc

Abakt is an easy to use backup-tool for Windows.
Files and directories are selected using a combination of
advanced filters.

Filters

Wildcards, sets and other advanced masks are used to specify
which files to backup.
Also you can disable compression for certain file types, and
filter by attribute, size or modification date.

Backup

The backup file is a standard ZIP archive that can be updated or
splitted into fixed-size parts.
It is possible to use other compression tools to create backups.

Schedule

Scheduling backups is possible using Abakt's commandline options
to feed the Windows Task Scheduler.