[1stPickSoftware] Powerutils

  • From: "Christy" <snowy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 1stpicksoftware@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 30 Apr 2004 10:00:12 -0400

Powerutils
Freeware
http://www.powerutilsnet.com/ (main program page)
http://www.powerutilsnet.com/pwrutils.htm (details what the
program can do)
http://www.powerutilsnet.com/download.htm (Download page for
current and newest beta)

*Editors note*  Please be advised that the authors first language
is not English so some things may not make complete sense until
read entirely.  Please visit the site(s) for more information.

From the website:

You will find all sorts of information and softwares related to
MS Office. Special emphasis will be on Excel and Visual Basic for
Application which is the programming language built within Office
Softwares.

You will find a great Addin "Powerutils" which will help you in
your everyday work in MS Excel. Currently there are 54 Utilites
and is a freeware. You can download this addin from the download
page and easily install it. This website is a baby born so please
keep visiting and get more & more information.