[1stPickSoftware] Library Manager

  • From: "Christy" <snowy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 1stpicksoftware@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2004 10:07:13 -0400

Library Manager
Freeware
http://www.tucows.com/preview/296512.html

This library management program organizes student, staff and book
information, and prints reports. It can keep track of the
magazines and newspapers the library subscribes to and print the
bill accordingly. You can also maintain issue and deposit of
books, magazines and newspapers.

Late fine settings and number of books to be issued can be
changed as required, and it automatically calculates fines on
late books. Books for staff members can also be issued
separately. A records of book agencies can be kept.