[1stPickSites] (09/24/03) The Movie Mom

  • From: "Christy" <snowy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 1stpickSites@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2003 10:00:24 -0400

The Movie Mom

http://www.moviemom.com/

Another fabulous site to help make sure you know everything about
the movies and videos your children are seeing. This site
features reviews for children ages 2-18 and slogan that reads
=93Helping Families
share great movies, great times, and great conversations=94.

A nice feature on this site is that it easily divided into
sections, for better and faster navigation. Are you interested in
New Releases, or an old favorite rental? Don=92t know when it
came out or what section you can find it in? Use the search
engine. Whatever the case, there are well written reviews on the
movies that your children want to see.

~*~*~*~*~
to 1stpicksites-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?Subject=subscribe.

to ecartis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with a subject line of "info 1stpicksites" without the