[1stPickSites] (09/23/03) Free Travel Tips

  • From: "Christy" <snowy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 1stpickSites@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2003 21:05:43 -0400

Ok where was this site when i went on vacation last week??

Free Travel Tips

http://www.freetraveltips.com

This site has lots of helpful free tips and links for travelers
dealing with airlines, rental cars, hotels, cruises, restaurants
and theme parks. Whether you are on a business trip or vacation,
traveling alone or with the kids, in the U.S. or abroad this site
can help. They have tips to help you before you go with,
planning research, packing and preparing for a road trip along
with links to many difficult to find official and governmental
sites.  There are also checklists you can print so you won't
forget anything.

~*~*~*~*~
to 1stpicksites-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?Subject=subscribe.

to ecartis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with a subject line of "info 1stpicksites" without the