[1stPickSites] (09/22/03) Fun Trivia

  • From: "Christy" <snowy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 1stpickSites@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2003 10:11:23 -0400

Fun Trivia

http://www.funtrivia.com/

After a great vacation (Yes we were on vacation all of last
week!!),  We wanted a fun way to challenge your minds.  So we
went surfing around and found Fun Trivia. What does it entail?
Lots and lots of trivia question for you to answer and keep your
mind sharp.

With thousands of trivia puzzles, and question for you to solve,
you=92ll never get bored. You can even think of your own trivia
questions and make up your own puzzles for people to solve.

Yes, you do have to register, but it=92s free. You pick an I.D.
and a password, fill in your full name (or make one up), your
city, your country, and your e-mail address. Then you enter the
member=92s area where
you can play and create to your hearts content.  You won=92t get
bored here, enjoy!

~*~*~*~*~
to 1stpicksites-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?Subject=subscribe.

to ecartis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with a subject line of "info 1stpicksites" without the