[1stPickSites] (09/25/03) Kewl Box Games

  • From: "Christy" <snowy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 1stpickSites@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2003 10:14:46 -0400

Kewl Box Games

http://www.kewlbox.com/games/index.cfm

Check out the games by Kewl Box. At this site, you=92ll find
Braving the Elements, Sketchy Snow Sledding, Frendz, and many,
many more. Two of the favorites are...

Flip the Mix - You have to match M&M=92s and beat Red=92s score.
Flip the M&M=92s by color so that you have at least a match of
three. This one is as addicting as Gems.

Star War Villains Swappers - This is a puzzle game where you have
to swap pieces of the puzzle until you solve it. Your goal is to
do it in the fewest moves.  Sit back relax and play some games.
Enjoy!

~*~*~*~*~
to 1stpicksites-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?Subject=subscribe.

to ecartis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with a subject line of "info 1stpicksites" without the