[1stPickSites] (06/20/06) Hyperhistory

  • From: "Christy" <snowy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 1stpickSites@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2006 10:00:37 -0400

Hyperhistory

http://www.hyperhistory.com/

A really great world history site, covering over 3,000 years of
history from around the globe. They have 460 biographical
timelines for you to
peruse and make use of.

I suggest you click on the HyperHistory link to get to the online
viewing, otherwise you?d think this was an advertisement.
It?s cleverly hidden?but
lets make it more simple go here and view 3,000 years of history.

~*~*~*~*~
to 1stpicksites-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?Subject=subscribe.

to ecartis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with a subject line of "info 1stpicksites" without the
quotes.