[1stPickSites] (06/21/06) Banished Words and Phrases 2006

  • From: "Christy" <snowy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 1stpickSites@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2006 10:00:50 -0400

Banished Words and Phrases 2006

http://www.lssu.edu/banished/current/default.html

Since 1976 Lake Superior State University has released its annual
list of words that should be banished from the English language
due to Mis-Use, Over-Use and General Uselessness. The school
recieved over 3000 nominations this year from all over the world.

Be sure to view the Banishment Archives to view words and phrases
from the past that should have gone away.

~*~*~*~*~
to 1stpicksites-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?Subject=subscribe.

to ecartis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with a subject line of "info 1stpicksites" without the
quotes.