[1stPickSites] (06/19/06) The Urban Legends Reference Page

  • From: "Christy" <snowy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 1stpickSites@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2006 10:00:32 -0400

The Urban Legends Reference Page

http://snopes.com

This site has been referred to me too many times to not post it
anymore, this is the place you should go to check if a chain
letter e-mail is true
or not, but that?s just one of the many uses for this site.

Because Urban Legends cover so many different categories they
have nicely divided it into sections for your easy viewing. I
particularly enjoyed the
Disney and Critter Country sections of this site. Hey check it
out!

~*~*~*~*~
to 1stpicksites-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?Subject=subscribe.

to ecartis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with a subject line of "info 1stpicksites" without the