[1stPickPCHelp] Recent Docs

  • From: "Steven McCarthy" <steven@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <1stpickpchelp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 1 Mar 2003 02:40:41 -0000

All of a sudden my Documents folder in the Start Menu is no longer keeping
shortcuts my recent open docs. afaik there's been no playing with TweakUI
(winME system). This seems to have happened out of the blue. Where's the
setting to fix this?

Steve
A Helping Hand - One of The Collective
http://learn.at/ahh
A slipping gear could let your M203 grenade launcher fire when you least
expect
it. That would make you quite unpopular in what's left of your unit. -- In
the
August 1993 issue, page 9, of PS magazine, the Army's magazine of preventive
maintenance
BEGIN:VCARD
VERSION:2.1
N:McCarthy;Steven;;Mr.
FN:Steven McCarthy
NICKNAME:Macros42
TEL;WORK;VOICE:+353 (0) 1 646 1322
TEL;HOME;VOICE:+353 (0) 1 601 6850
TEL;CELL;VOICE:+353 (0) 85 7275711
ADR;HOME;ENCODING=QUOTED-PRINTABLE:;;68 Silkenvale=0D=0AMaynooth=0D=0ACo.
Kildare;;;;Ireland
LABEL;HOME;ENCODING=QUOTED-PRINTABLE:68 Silkenvale=0D=0AMaynooth=0D=0ACo.
Kildare=0D=0AIreland
URL;HOME:http://learn.at/ahh
BDAY:19700530
EMAIL;PREF;INTERNET:steven@xxxxxxxxxx