[1stPickPCHelp] Re: Recent Docs

  • From: "Mike" <mikebike@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 1stpickpchelp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2003 20:42:24 -0800

Hi Steve,
You could try resetting system defaults.

I would wonder if you may have started using a 'cleaner program',
most of them will delete recent documents.

If it has only happened in the last couple of days, you could try a system
restore.

http://www.mwn.ca/ ***UPDATED 27/02/03
See my Anti-Virus pages
<http://www3.telus.net/mikebike/mikes_virus_page.htm>
A Technical Support Alliance Charter Member

On 01/03/2003 at 2:40 AM Steven McCarthy wrote:

All of a sudden my Documents folder in the Start Menu is no longer keeping
shortcuts my recent open docs. afaik there's been no playing with TweakUI
(winME system). This seems to have happened out of the blue. Where's the
setting to fix this?

Steve
A Helping Hand - One of The Collective
http://learn.at/ahh
A slipping gear could let your M203 grenade launcher fire when you least
expect
it. That would make you quite unpopular in what's left of your unit. -- In
the
August 1993 issue, page 9, of PS magazine, the Army's magazine of preventive
maintenance

to 1stpickpchelp-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?Subject=subscribe.

to ecartis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with a subject of "info 1stpickpchelp" without the
quotes.