[1stPickPCHelp] Error Starting Program

  • From: "raz031" <raz031@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <1stpickpchelp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2003 23:35:52 +0500

For For the last so many days in the start my computer displays a message on
the screen as:

  Error Starting program
"A required DLL file, IDLE.DLL, was not found". When the Ok is

 pressed it goes further. I think I have inadvertantly deleted this file or
some thing else has happened. When I tried to find this file in the start
menu "Find" it was revealed that the file is in D:\Yahoo!\Messenger.In the D
drive there is a file "Yahoo!" but not the file Idle.dll. In the Start up
Programs there is "Yahoo Messenger". Also when this is double clicked, to
open it, the above message comes on the screen. So now how to get rid of
this message in the start menu. My Window 98 is installed in drive C.
Have I to re-install this file, if so, what will be the method of its
installation and where to find this particular file.

Thanks in advance for your guidance and help.
From: Raz

to 1stpickpchelp-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?Subject=subscribe.

to ecartis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with a subject of "info 1stpickpchelp" without the
quotes.