[1stPickPCHelp] Re: Error Starting Program

  • From: bls <brenna_99_ca@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 1stpickpchelp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2003 22:29:11 -0800 (PST)

I can't vouch for this, but I found something about it
here:

http://www.faqts.com/knowledge_base/view.phtml/aid/13699/fid/493

Microsoft also has a page on, which involves registry
editing.

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;Q311103

Brenna

--- raz031 <raz031@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> For For the last so many days in the start my
> computer displays a message on
> the screen as:
>
>   Error Starting program
> "A required DLL file, IDLE.DLL, was not found". When
> the Ok is
>
>  pressed it goes further.<snip>

to ecartis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with a subject of "info 1stpickpchelp" without the
quotes.