[1stPickPCHelp] Re: Downloaded Compuserve mail?

  • From: "Mike" <mikebike@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 1stpickpchelp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 25 Dec 2002 20:27:31 -0800

Hi Dick,
I found this Compuserve page;
http://www.compuserve.com/faq/cat3.htm
It has several FAQ's for Compuserve 2000 E-mail
I hope this helps.

See my Anti-Virus pages ~ http://virusinfo.hackfix.org
A Technical Support Alliance Charter Member

On 24/12/2002 at 12:25 AM Dick Moores wrote:

Mike,

I believe she uses only the CS 2000 software. Not Eudora, Netscape, OE, etc.

Dick

At 20:56 12/23/2002 -0800, you wrote:

 Hi Dick,
 I found this Compuserve help page;
 http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/iain_noble/compuser.htm

 It apears that there are several choices for email.
 Can you find out which one she uses?

 Emali help
 http://inetnew.forumscentral.com/inet101/l05a.htm

to 1stpickpchelp-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?Subject=subscribe.