[zzp] Fw: Win an instant €50 educational grant for informing us about weaning practices

  • From: "Nevenka Lepin" <nevenka.lepin@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <zzp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2012 08:55:11 +0200

----- Original Message -----
  From: European Paediatric Association/Union of National European Paediatric
Societies and Associations
  To: nevenka.lepin@xxxxxxx
  Sent: Friday, June 08, 2012 5:34 PM
  Subject: Win an instant €50 educational grant for informing us about weaning
practices

                                When breast milk alone is no longer enough

                                What exactly is good weaning practice?

                                The European Weaning Survey 2012

                                          Educational grants to Europaediatrics
2013 for all responders!

                                Weaning is a concern for parents, who often
consult their paediatrician for advice and support. Yet for such a
fundamentally basic and important step in life, good weaning practice is
surprisingly poorly defined. The European Paediatric Association now seeks to
clarify the situation, and we invite you to participate in a 10-minute
pan-European weaning survey.

                                Together we can identify what weaning practices
are around Europe, and why. While awaiting robust clinical studies in this
field, your experienced opinion remains critically important. It can
effectively support the development of contemporary and empirically qualified
medical weaning support. A substantial body of clinical experience to refer to
in your future weaning discussions. Therefore, please respond today and help us
make this support as robust as possible.

                                What we would like to learn from you:

                                a.. What weaning practices are currently used
by your country
                                b.. The level of support needed from you by
parents
                                c.. How weaning practices are linked to
nutritional needs of infants
                                EPA will thank all responders with an
educational grant worth 50 Euros for use at our upcoming flagship event - the
Europaediatrics 2013. The conference will take place in Glasgow (UK) on 5-8
June, 2013 and will as always provide a unique networking and educational
experience for paediatricians around the world.

                                (After 17th June, respondents will receive an
email with an educational grant code which can be used for registration to
Europaediatrics 2013.)

                                This email has been sent to you on behalf of
the European Paediatric Association/Union of National European Paediatric
Societies and Associations

                                Visit www.epa-unepsa.org/

        This message was sent to nevenka.lepin@xxxxxxx from:

        European Paediatric Association | Great West House, Great West Road |
Brentford, Middlesex TW8 9DF, United Kingdom
       Email Marketing by

        Manage Your Subscription  |  Send To a Friend