[zxspectrum] Re: Zx video!

  • From: "Stefano" <flydream@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <zxspectrum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Nov 2006 21:10:08 +0100

> link please ;)

http://www.reggaefestival.cz/2006/Nikdy-nic-nebylo.avi
a proposito di video.....
mi confermate che in questo video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C2zvlSCh-rE
si vede un Texas Ti99 ma con il Sinclair Basic? :))))
Storica canzone!!!

Prima di chiudere.... volevo segnalare a Mario la nuova versione di DemFir
su Raww.org si legge:

In case you didn't spot it from the previous article, there's a new version of
DTP's Emulator Files Runner, or DEMFIR for short. This was the first firmware I
saw running on the DivIDE board, and works really well (tho' I now use FATWare,
but it's simple to swap between the two). In this new release, which comes
after a year of silence, are some nice additional features. For a start there's
a file-search, booting from El Torito CD ROMs, and most interestingly there is
some preliminary support for .TZX files. Very handy.