[zxspectrum] Re: UnoDOS3

  • From: Stefano <flydreamf@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: zxspectrum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2017 08:31:23 +0100

bload e bsave : reminescenze dell'msx :)

Il 19/01/2017 20:29, luca zabeo ha scritto:

Buonasera a Tutti,

volevo informarvi che Andrew Owen è in fase beta del UnoDos3, in pratica, da quello che ho capito è un evoluzione del esxdos, vi riporto due righe che ho trovato, speriamo sia interessante :-))))

Currently it's the same as esxDOS which is derived from the microdrive syntax (LOAD * etc.) However, I'm planning to move all the file handling to external commands because currently DATA is not supported. Then I plan to change the syntax of the internal commands to match the RAM disk from the original 128 to enable software that makes use of the RAM disk to run unmodified.
And the external commands will be LOAD/SAVE (programs), BLOAD/BSAVE (binary), DLOAD/DSAVE (data). I'm supporting the RAM disc because it's easy to do. I aim to provide equivalent functionality to the microdrive, but I doubt it will be possible to support the syntax