[zxspectrum] Re: Fw: New site as a gift for ZX Spectrum birthday: MySpeccy.com

  • From: Massimo Raffaele <massimo.raffaele@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: zxspectrum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2008 23:52:07 +0200

Bello!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Max

From: <mailto:myspeccy@xxxxxxxxx>Igor Kulikovskikh
To: <mailto:zxspectrum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>zxspectrum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Tuesday, April 22, 2008 4:44 PM
Subject: New site as a gift for ZX Spectrum birthday: MySpeccy.com

Hello Stefano!

23 of April will be the birthday of legendary ZX Spectrum. For this great day we made site: MySpeccy.com Main feature of the site is that all scores are SAVED in database, so you can play online and compete with other people. Site also has some unique social things like «Games Friends Match». We think this is good gift for all who played games on Speccy or like retro gaming.

For short, we want you to help us spread the word about this site.
More about project: <http://myspeccy.com/en/about>http://myspeccy.com/en/about

Thank you for your time in any case!  = )

MySpeccy.com ? Who Is The Best ZX Spectrum Player In The World?