[zerofossilfuel] Apology and Twitter update

  • From: "Zero" <zerofossilfuel@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <zerofossilfuel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Feb 2009 19:47:38 -0500

Okay, first the apology. Last newsletter I announced the weekly Zero Labs
Ustream broadcast would start Feb 4. I heard from a few of you who said you
were there and I wasn't. Yep. My bad. I knew my work schedule had me in NYC
late that day and I thought for sure I had put down Feb 11 as the start date.
To those of you who did show up I am very sorry. I hope you were able to
interact with others in the chatroom anyway. It's there 24/7/365 any time you
want to drop in and chat with other HHO enthusiasts. I drop in pretty regularly
too. Feb 11 IS going to be the first regularly schedualed live telecast.

Of my almost 9000 YouTube subscribers and 2000 newsletter subscribers, only 123
have taken me up on the invitation to follow me on Twitter. I want you to know
a few things about Twitter that may be holding you back. 1) It's free. 2) It's
safe. They "ask" for your real name but you do NOT have to give it. In fact,
you can even leave it blank of you want to. The only thing you need is a user
name and a working email address. 3) Going forward I'm going to be using
Twitter to announce just about everything; Product availability, unscheduled
ustream telecasts, cool discoveries, event updates, you name it. I'm even going
to replace the newsletter signup form at my web site with Twitter. If you're
using Twitter you will be the first to know.

If you take a closer look at Twitter you'll see, there's all sorts of ways to
use it and gadgets to get the most out of it. Please check it out at
http://twitter.com/ZeroFossilFuel  I hope you'll follow what I'm up to there.

Regards,

http://www.alt-nrg.org/