[ZeroBrane Studio] Re: Zerobrane remote debugging embedded GNU/Linux Board

  • From: "Program" <pgmcbt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: zerobrane@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2013 21:11:14 +0100

Hi Paul ,
Thank you for the information !

On the Gnublin board :

Copied socket.lua and mobdebug.lua to root.

Run Lua ...

root@gnublin:~# lua
Lua 5.1.4  Copyright (C) 1994-2008 Lua.org, PUC-Rio

then

root@gnublin:~# lua socket.lua
lua: socket.lua:13: module 'socket.core' not found:
        no field package.preload['socket.core']
        no file './socket/core.lua'
        no file '/usr/local/share/lua/5.1/socket/core.lua'
        no file '/usr/local/share/lua/5.1/socket/core/init.lua'
        no file '/usr/local/lib/lua/5.1/socket/core.lua'
        no file '/usr/local/lib/lua/5.1/socket/core/init.lua'
        no file './socket/core.so'
        no file '/usr/local/lib/lua/5.1/socket/core.so'
        no file '/usr/local/lib/lua/5.1/loadall.so'
        no file './socket.so'
        no file '/usr/local/lib/lua/5.1/socket.so'
        no file '/usr/local/lib/lua/5.1/loadall.so'
stack traceback:
        [C]: in function 'require'
        socket.lua:13: in main chunk
        [C]: ?

After searching for Lua on the micro sd-card , only Lua executable.

Seems here it ends for remote debugging :(

Chris