[ZeroBrane Studio] ZBS 0.38 release candidate

  • From: Paul K <paul@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: zerobrane@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2013 00:06:58 -0700

Hi All,

I'm working on testing and packaging of ZeroBrane Studio for the
upcoming 0.38 release and would appreciate if those of you using
cloned copies could pull the most recent version and start using it
(https://github.com/pkulchenko/ZeroBraneStudio). The changelog has
been updated to include recent changes:
https://github.com/pkulchenko/ZeroBraneStudio/blob/master/CHANGELOG.md.

I plan to make a release by this Friday (June 21th), so please let me
know if you notice something not working as expected.

Also, I've been refreshing the documentation pages:
http://studio.zerobrane.com/documentation.html. Is there any
particular topic you expect/want to see that is currently missing?
Thank you!

Paul.