[ZeroBrane Studio] Typing for auto-complete.

  • From: Thomas Miller <tmiv74@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: zerobrane@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2014 11:19:24 -0800

I was wondering if there was some way to indicate to the auto complete code
the types of variables that are passed into a function.

function OnCreatureUpdate( C )
    print( C:GetPosition() )
end

For example the function in the code above has the variable C passed into
it. I know the expected type of that variable and have extended the zero
brane auto complete descriptions to accurately describe that type.
Unfortunately I can't find a way to indicate the type so that auto complete
works on C inside the function. Is there a method for doing this?

Thank you.
--
TMIV

Blog: http://tmivnthedude.blogspot.com