[ZeroBrane Studio] Libraries, packages, LuaDist

  • From: "Brouwer, Albert-Jan" <Albert-Jan.Brouwer@xxxxxx>
  • To: "zerobrane@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <zerobrane@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2015 13:15:07 +0000

Paul,

Can you clarify the status of libraries, packages, and package managers in ZBS?

There is LuaDist integration, but I have not found much documentation. I
followed the guide linked below, and it works, but only for Lua 5.1 as noted on
the page:
https://github.com/pkulchenko/ZeroBraneStudio/issues/225#issuecomment-27532676
Is  there an updated way of dealing with LuaDist?

It'd be helpful to have some more documentation regarding adding a random
library to ZBS for a particular Lua version, or regarding
using/configuring/pros/cons of LuaDist/LuaRocks

Regards,

Albert-Jan

This e-mail may contain privileged or confidential information. If you are not
the intended recipient: (1) you may not disclose, use, distribute, copy or rely
upon this message or attachment(s); and (2) please notify the sender by reply
e-mail, and then delete this message and its attachment(s). Underwriters
Laboratories Inc. and its affiliates disclaim all liability for any errors,
omissions, corruption or virus in this message or any attachments.