[ZeroBrane Studio] Re: Implement "Add Specific File Type" right-click menu option

  • From: Jan Drabner <jan@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: zerobrane@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2015 11:38:12 +0100

Just wanted to give some feedback on this.
Your suggestions worked out fine, I could implement what I had planned. Thanks!

However, one thing bugs me a bit.
I need to create the new file in a place within the current project folder. In another part, I need to replace the current project folder in a path with something else. Obviously, for all of that I need the current project folder.

They way I am getting this folder at the moment is iterating over file tree parents until I find the upmost and use its text as the path. That works, but seems REAAAAALLLY hacky. Is there a less hacky way to receive the current project path?