[ZeroBrane Studio] How to change the key bindings++?

  • From: Paulo Silva <paulo.jnkml@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: zerobrane@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2013 23:14:36 +0900

Hi, I just tried the mac osx version of this cool little ide, and I think
it has a lot of potential.
It's definitely the choice for lua development.

It still has some issues but I think these can be taken fixed very easily.

- Unfortunately, it crashes randomly when I close several files in
sequence. Sorry, I didn't try to isolate the problem in order to make a bug
report.

- I could not find the documentation on how to change the key bindings. The
keys for the mac osx version are very unusual and I would like to change
them. e.g. usually command+shift+left or right selects to the beginning/end
of the line, and with up/down selects to the beginning/end of the text.
Additionally, option+shift+left/right selects one word left/right. How can
I change the key bindings to produce the same result?

- Finally, how can one integrate more lua engines such as gamekit (ogre)?

Independently, it's a great IDE specially if you consider it's only in the
beginning of its existence.

Great work.