[ZeroBrane Studio] Re: Different file suffix for lua files

  • From: Richter, Jörg <Joerg.Richter@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "zerobrane@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <zerobrane@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2013 14:56:16 +0000

> Try adding the following to your cfg/user.lua file:

Thanks this worked fine.

> This is the first example in cfg/user-sample.lua. Let me know if that
> doesn't work for you.

I really looked at the examples.  But the first one has no meaningful comment.
So I skipped the whole file.  Perhaps a comment about configuring different
file
extensions can be added?  But I try to be more patient next time.

> > Starting a debug client opens a new file named "untitled.lua" with the
> content "=file.xyz"
>
> I'll need to check on why this may be happening. ...

This seems to be my fault.  This is a custom Lua.  I load the file with
"=filename.xyz".
I changed it to "@filename.xyz" and now it works.

   Jörg