[ZeroBrane Studio] Re: Control indentation in the code

  • From: Julien Castelain <jcastelain@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: zerobrane <zerobrane@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2013 20:17:19 +0200

Hi Milind.

This page give you all the options you can store in your configuration file
concerning the "editor"

(Click on the Edit > Preferences > Settings:User menu before doing anything
to get more details)

http://studio.zerobrane.com/doc-editor-preferences.html

There's more of course:
http://studio.zerobrane.com/documentation.html